- We at Coinmonks, strongly believe in cryptocurrency fundamentals and decentralize technologies.
- Solution provided by us (CryptoFi) will enable people to send and receive cryptocurrency in an easy manner, where our customers will always be in control of their funds.
- Crypto is borderless that’s why we will aim to provide a solution in every local language out there.
- We aim to pursue a saas model and leverage decentralized technologies as much as we can.
- We are Coinmonks, which are trusted by Crypto community. Reach us @coinmonks
- We believe in “Not your keys, Not your crypto”, hence our solution is non-custodial
- Support for mainstream Crypto wallets (ex- Metamask, Ledger, Trezor, Coinbase)
- Data transfers are encrypted over a 256-bit TLS connection.
- The following information is stored in CryptoFi's database: basic account information, a list of your public wallet addresses, transaction metadata (categories and tags), and the invoices you create, Payment links you create.
- CryptoFi does not require a KYC process.
- CryptoFi company policy prohibits employees and vendors from viewing or sharing customer data (except as required by law).
- CryptoFi uses third party services including Google, Crisp ,and Intercom. Information such as IP address, username, and web pages visited may be accessible by CryptoFi’s analytics providers. No customer financial data is shared with these third parties.
“The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks” - Genesis of New Era